While chocolate is a Belgian speciality, express chocolate cake has become our speciality at the office (at home too!); it is delicious and only takes 10 minutes…in the microwave!
– In a microwave-safe dish, melt 125 g of chocolate pieces on high for 1 minute (we recommend Côte d’or melting chocolate).
– Add 125 g of butter cut into small pieces and heat in the microwave for another minute.
– Mix well and add 125 g sugar, 50 g flour and 3 eggs.
– Mix well – heat for 3 minutes – let cool for 1 minute – heat for another 3 minutes.
– Let cool… Serve and enjoy the applause.
Leave a Reply