You will enjoy this well-equipped 3-bedroom duplex, due to its design, space and central location!
This duplex, entirely renovated in 2018 and stylishly furnished by a talented visual merchandiser, has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and can fit up to 6 people. On the 1st level, you will find the living room and the kitchen as well as one bedroom with a bathroom. Upstairs you will find the 2 other bedrooms and the second bathroom. And to top it all, this duplex has a laundry room with a washing machine!
Located on the 3rd floor, you will access the accommodation by stairs or elevator.
The accommodation is not only very appreciated by our customers (favorite accommodation for the Opera singers) but it is also perfectly located! As the name indicates, the apartment is close to the “Place Cathédrale” which is the center of the shopping streets with the best restaurants and bars of the city as well as the movie theaters. The apartment is situated between the Royal Opera and Liege’s Theater. And for all the sport lovers, a fitness gym is also available in the neighborhood.
You will have everything at hand:
- A supermarket (Carrefour Express),
- A bakery (you will surely be addicted by Stoffels!),
- A booktrade,
- An excellent grocery store (Les Halles),
- A delicious Chinese restaurant (Le Shangai)
- and nice bars (Au tableau qui dit des bêtises, le Pot au Lait, ….).
To sum up, you won’t be able to be bored at all, because I only mentioned some of the best addresses. Quite the opposite, you will be in seventh heaven!
Do you enjoy walking? The city is small enough to walk everywhere by foot and to have access to everything it offers. Although, in case you:
- Need a train? The 3 main train stations in Liège are called Liège-Carré, Liège-Saint-Lambert et Liège-Guillemins. (Guillemins, which is the central train station, is 15 minutes away by foot)
- Need to take a bus? The public transport network is really good and will drop you off at all the city’s hot spots and its surroundings.
- Have a car? Parking spots are available in the neighboring streets or in parking lots (closest ones: Saint-Paul, Cathédrale, Charles Magnette).
A member of our team will wait for you at the apartment to provide you with the keys to the apartment and to do the inventory fixture. He will be pleased to share with you all the secrets of the city!
See you soon!
Depending on the length of your stay, the amount of the security deposit varies and is calculated as follows:
For a stay of less than 1 week, the amount of the deposit corresponds to 25% of the rent.
For a stay of 10 days or more, the amount of the deposit corresponds to 40% of the rent.
For a stay of 1 month or more, the amount of the deposit corresponds to 70% of the rent.
For a stay of 6 months and more, the amount of the deposit corresponds to 1 month of the rent.
For a stay of 1 year and more, the amount of the deposit corresponds to 2 months of rent.
Concerning the cleaning:
For rentals of more than 6 months, in addition to the cleaning at the end of the stay, an additional fee of 60€ VAT will be charged.
PEB No. 20190522013566
E totale : 20 066 kWh/an
E spec : 201 kWh/m².an
PEB : C