Coco Santiago- 1 bedroom
City: Liege Beds: 1 | Baths: 1 | Sleeps: 2
- Category: Apartment
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- Floor: 2
- Unit Size: 560 sq feet
This very well furnished 1-bedroom apartment will bring you happiness due to its design, its space, its perfect location in the middle of the city center and all the amenities!
The apartment was entirely renovated in 2019 and was tastefully furnished. It consists of a bedroom perfect for two people, a bathroom with a shower and a separated toilet. The living room is colorful and welcoming with a lounge area and a fully furnished kitchen.
The apartment is on the second floor in a building with 4 floors and a spiral-shaped stairwell.
In addition to its comfort that is really appreciated by our previous tenants, the location of the apartment is simply perfect!
It is almost situated in the Passage Lemonnier (covered gallery with high-class shops). Only a stone’s throw from there, there is the Place Cathédrale where you will find also a lot of shops, the best restaurants and bars in the city as well as the cinemas. The apartment is also situated between the Royal Opera and the Theater of Liège. In case you want to work out, there is also a gym in the neighborhood.
You don’t have to walk far to find a supermarket (Carrefour Express), a bakery (Stoffels: you will become as addicted as me!), a booktrade, an excellent fruit and vegetable merchant (les Halles), an awesome Chinese restaurant (Shanghai), the Darius where you can get a good breakfast as well as some nice bars (« Au tableau qui dit des bêtises », le Pot au Lait,…). To sum up, you won’t be able to be bored at all, because I only mentioned some of the best addresses.
Do you enjoy walking? The city is small enough to walk everywhere by foot and to have access to everything it offers. Although, in case you:
- Need a train? The 3 main train stations in Liège are called Liège-Carré, Liège-Saint-Lambert et Liège-Guillemins. (Guillemins is the main train station)
- Need to take a bus? The public transport network is really good and will drop you off at all the city’s hot spots and its surroundings.
- Have a car? Parking spots are available in the neighboring streets or in parking lots (closest ones: Saint-Paul, Cathédrale, Charles Magnette).
A member of our team will wait for you at the apartment to provide you with the keys to the apartment and to do the inventory fixture. He will be pleased to share with you all the secrets of the city!
See you soon!
- Double Bed (160*200 cm)
- Included Items And Services
- Accept Credit Card : Visa / Mastercard (+3%) ou American Express (+4%)
- Baby under 3 years free
- Household linen : Bed sheets, Bath towels Hand and kitchen towels
- Initial Supply : 2 x Toilet paper, Dishcloth, Soaps (body, dish)
- Internet Connection
- Welcome at the apartment
- Inside Amenities
- Washing machine
- Kitchen Equipment
- Ceramic plate
- Coffee machine Nespresso
- Cooker hood
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Tea kettle
- Optional Services
- Baby cot
- Baby high chair
- No smoking
- Not accessible to wheelchairs
- Personal liability insurance to rent the property is required
- Pets not allowed
- View And Location
- Liege downtown
Coco Santiago- 1 bedroom
|Coco Santiago- 1 bedroom||Apartment||-|
|Carrefour Express||Shopping Center||324 ft.|
|Le Jongleur des Saveurs||Restaurant||588 ft.|
|Hariga Closon||All Seasons Attraction||624 ft.|
|Le Pot au Lait||Nightlife||681 ft.|
|Le Caffè Internazionale||Restaurant||720 ft.|
|Le Point de Vue||Restaurant||806 ft.|
|La Mandibule en Roue Libre||Restaurant||899 ft.|
|Wattitude Food+Fashion+Design||Shopping||906 ft.|
|Jims||Sports Center||922 ft.|
|Le Dernier Ragot||Restaurant||1073 ft.|